Powered By Blogger

~*dribs and drabs of the life*~

~*dribs and drabs of the life*~
Remember this---that very little is needed to make a happy life.

Sunday 1 April 2007

~~Crazy KTV~~














~~~I have got a little upset recently. Because of something bad happened around me and I can’t accept it in a short time. That night, one of my good friends chatted with me on QQ for a long time. And she was hurt so bad because of the sentiment. I didn’t know how to comfort her because I also got the similar situation. Both of us were sadly. I suggest to go to the KTV together and let us to abreact.
In the room, we sang louder and louder barbaric with the microphone. All the trouble gave vent to sing. Well! The feel at that moment was very perfect. With the sound raucity, we felt better and better. It really is a good way to abreact. Singing your blues away also means singing your trouble away.
“Easy is to say love. Difficult is to keep for a long time.”
Maybe sometimes, promise is just a joke. You’d better not to give too much expectation on it. Because the more you gave the more hurt you will face if it break. Then you will hurt so bad.
I hope that everyone must to think clearly before you give the promise to anyone. Try not to hurt others. Easy is to hurt someone who love us. Difficult is to heal the wound. At last I hope she can let go of the past trouble as soon as possible.
~~~Never let trouble troubles you! ~~~~











17 comments:

Anonymous said...

恩~~~~不错!!!!!加D其他装饰就更好啦!!!!!

Anonymous said...

心情吾好可经同我讲的,我地系好朋友嘛!!而且永远都会系添啵...
好好爱惜你自己,好好珍惜你身边的朋友!希望你找到你想要生活,尽情享受吧!
愿你幸福快乐!我俩友谊永固!

Anonymous said...

If you feel sad,you can chat with me all the time.I will be very glad to share your sadnees.Don't forget we are best friends forever!

Anonymous said...

I LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!不错的文笔,有进步呀,结

Mike Minzes said...

I am sorry for your sadness but it makes your writing more compelling. I can almost feel what you are feeling. That is what makes a good writer

Anonymous said...

i give you an advice is that you must to get fatter,the more fatter,the more beautiful.forget the unhappy thing,then,you live will more better.

Anonymous said...

oh~~English~~I don't know!!!

Garlic said...

good luck,you have many good friend

Anonymous said...

Chating with the friends when you are sad.It's the best way to relase yourself!我的英语麻麻地,有写错的话请多多包涵!!

Anonymous said...

That day ,it's quite a happy day !

insanemommy said...

I enjoy your site. Please stop by and visit ours. We adopted twin baby girls from Guangxi China last March. They will be two in June.

We love China!!

Rony

Anonymous said...

Nowadays,I profoundly trust,good-fellowship is the best of all.

lujie said...

Year~~my good friends are the suppost of my power. And I will treasure them well all the time.
Thank you them.

Anonymous said...

why don't you call me to ktv?I'like singing very much.

Anonymous said...

The first time i forget to sign my name,so i rewrite it.

Anonymous said...

no matter what happen to you...i support you forever...because we r good friends...i am pleasure to be always your listener...

lujie said...

~~thank you,wing!~~
i am very glad to make such a good friend.^0^