Powered By Blogger

~*dribs and drabs of the life*~

~*dribs and drabs of the life*~
Remember this---that very little is needed to make a happy life.

Friday 27 April 2007

~living~~


In the busy city, all the people are living at a fast space. We can look at the tall building and the hurried crowd everywhere. Compare to the country, I rather like to live in the country. There is no tall building, busy traffic, hurried crowd and so on. Instead of that, there are many trees and fresh air everywhere. And I like living close to the nature. There has no need to own so much money and live simply. Let your bout of life be light, packed with only what you need---a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you. If only own this life in the future.

10 comments:

Mike Minzes said...

I like in the country side and work in the big city. I can tell you that living in the country is great. Peaceful and close to nature. I love when the deer come right up to the back door

Anonymous said...

i prefer to live in country...it is very comfortable...there is no pressure but laugh...

lujie said...

~yeah~
i agree with you because i grew up in the country side. but with the development of economy, the environment became worse and worse. i can not see the scenery of former days any more. what is a pity!

Anonymous said...

living in country really comfortable!
fresh air~ birds singing ~^^

Thang Q. Tran said...

In fact, I would to buy a house on the river side, far away from the crowded city :)

lujie said...

well!
living on the river side is a very good choice. i also eager to live there because i like the sea very much. it is very comfortable in the sea side.

Danz said...

indeed living in the country side is better than living in the city. Fresh air, stress free life, beautiful scenaries, and ultimately you can find the time of your own.. I like your blog.. Very creative and it's vibrant.. :) Can I add yours to my blog list?

lujie said...

Thank you sharon!
I'd like you annd my blog link to yours!

Thang Q. Tran said...

hi Lujie, how are you? Do you keep blogging? it is such a long time :) Take care ;)

lujie said...

I am so sorry thang q.tran!
we had left for 7 days because of the labor day. I have not used the computer during those days.
But there are so much homework to do and i must to get ready to some examinations in June.So there is little time for me to update the blog. But anyway, i would keep writting once i am free.
Thanks again thang q. tran! i am very happy to make friends with you. ^0^ ^0^
and you can send email to me if you like.