Powered By Blogger

~*dribs and drabs of the life*~

~*dribs and drabs of the life*~
Remember this---that very little is needed to make a happy life.

Friday 30 March 2007

~~A small dream~~

~~I like snowing very much. But I was born in the south of China. I have never truly to look at the snow. I extremely eager to feel snow in the snowy area. I have a small dream from the childhood tothe present if only I can have a white Christmas at a time. Maybe somebody would feel a little strangely. But I really want to do that. I believe it will come true some day because I had ever promised to myself about that. I think I can not forget this moment.~~

3 comments:

Mike Minzes said...

Snow is an interesting and beautiful thing. I hope your dream comes true to see the snow. If you get a chance with school to visit any northern parts of China, you should do it. The snow in the mountains there looks like what beauty is supposed to.

lujie said...

I think you had ever seen snow for more time, are you?I will try my best to make my dream come true.

Strange robber said...

I think the snow is very beatuful in the world,isn't it?!?!?!
So i also like snow!