Powered By Blogger

~*dribs and drabs of the life*~

~*dribs and drabs of the life*~
Remember this---that very little is needed to make a happy life.

Wednesday 11 April 2007

~~such a cute kid~~




She is a lovely kid, isn’t she? She is my niece and we love her very much. The first time I saw her was the next day which she born. It also the first time I carry such a little baby. As time goes by, she grows up faster and faster. She like talking very much so that the house can not keep quite when she at home. At the same time, she brings so much happiness with her puerility. I often see my sister present the happiness on her face when she looks at her lovely daughter. In fact, sometimes happiness is very simple. What matter most is how you see the life.I wish my little niece grows up with health because happiness lies first of all in health. And everyone in the family lives happily.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful child! And what you say about simple things making us happy is so true!

Mike Minzes said...

I love your ideas about love, happiness, family and health. These ideas are what make us who we are.

lujie said...

Thank you donna and mike m.
I just a simple girl so I like the simple happiness.

Anonymous said...

Oh ````no~~~~

Thang Q. Tran said...

hi Lujie, sorry for not writting in a long time. I was a little bit busy with the projects in my company.
Well, your niece (I think you should use niece instead of "nephew", because nephew is male, female must be niece) is really nice. I love kids very much. I guess your niece can speak Chinese very well haha, better than me :)

lujie said...

~~haha~~
It doesn't matter thang q. tran.And thank you for you to point out my mistake.
~~en ~~yes, she speak Chinese well but~~~english~~^-^

Christa said...

Very beautiful girl. I will visit your blog and leave comments, thank you for visiting mine. I post for my young grandchildren.

Thang Q. Tran said...

She is really cute. I love to have a daughter like that in the future hihi :)

lujie said...

I hope you will have a duaghter in the future.I think you will be a good father.
Remember to take some photos and send to me at that time.OK?~haha~~

Anonymous said...

Who is the girl?Isn't your daughter?Oh,No!

Thang Q. Tran said...

oh yeah, I will for sure haha. Where are you living in China? My girl friend who is going to be my good wife is studying in Nanjing.

lujie said...

I am living in Foshan of Guangdong. Have you ever hear that?
Is your girl a Chinese?
The best wishes for you!^0^

Taiga the Fox said...

Oh, how beautiful little child she is!
Thanks for visiting my blog and greetings from Finland :)

Mark Anthony Jones said...

Hi Yan. Your niece certainly is a very cute kid - thanks for sharing her photo with us all.

I'm very pleased to see that you are still writing in English, which, I have noticed, continues to improve! You always were a keen and conscientious student...

I look forward to reading more.

All the best,
Mark Anthony Jones

lujie said...

~~Thank you, mark!~~
I am so glad to receive your comment and i will keep on writing.

Anonymous said...

the girl is very cute.i think she grow up should attend the Participate in the Hong Kong Miss election campaign.haha~~~~

Anonymous said...

The girl so Quit.

Rice said...

What a sweet smile your niece has. She is lucky to have an aunt who understnads what is truly important in life.