Powered By Blogger

~*dribs and drabs of the life*~

~*dribs and drabs of the life*~
Remember this---that very little is needed to make a happy life.

Monday 9 April 2007

Assignment

At first, I have stopped by so many bog online and learnt something about how to make a blog well. I design my blog according to my interest because I think that will let me to make it better and better for a long time. I believe you can get the success only in which you enjoy it.
At the very beginning I must to design the whole frame of my blog. It is the important part to make a good blog. And then I write some small articles about the true life and my idea. I have so many idea with something I met or read in some books. I think only the real thing can attract others to read them and give some comments. So I decide to write something about my thought. I enjoy writing something about my thought.
I issued the articles with some pictures which can fit to them. I think it can bring some colors to my blog. And it validated the little success according to the comments of the blog. What’ more I put some small photos of my life and some words to describe at the side of the blog.
I often stop by other blog and leave some comments. And then others will visit my blog as well. Even they would add my blog link to theirs. In the following, I will try my best to make it well.

13 comments:

Thang Q. Tran said...

well well well, you are a great blogger :)
I think you are on the right way to make your blog attractive. Keep up your good work. I read your blog everyday :) Best wishes for you, my Chinese friend ;)

lujie said...

Thank you tang! I am glad to make friends with you.And I will keep my work. I wish you happy everyday!^0^ ^0^ ~~haha~~

Thang Q. Tran said...

yeah, it is very nice to be your friend. Your blog is lovely! ah, I forgot to ask you where are you living in China?

lujie said...

I living in GuangDong of China. Have you ever come to China? It is great!Because it's my motherland.
~~~haha~~~^0^

Q M said...

Do your best!

Rice said...

You have a sweet blog. It is very enjoyable for me. Great work! My daughter was adopted from Almaty Kazakhstan which is close to China.

Anonymous said...

well well well,

lujie said...

Thank you rice!
Welcome to stop by my blog all the time. And welcome to China if you can.~~haha~~^0^ ^0^

Mike Minzes said...

This is interesting Lujie because I just wrote about this on my blog. I took your class assignment and wrote about it to. Check it out on my blog. I wrote How to Enhance the Lecture Presentation by Blogging just like you and your class did.

Anonymous said...

it's a beautiful blog and you made a great job , I'm interesting to learn about you when I'll make a blog I want you visit it and leave coments
Alex

lujie said...

~OK~
I will stop by your blog if you made it.

Anonymous said...

your blog is successful...keep doing...i will visit it at the moment that i'm free...at the same time...i can improv my writing through leaving comment...and when can you teach me???you ever promised me...ha ha

Anonymous said...

all english!
i feel giddy!