Powered By Blogger

~*dribs and drabs of the life*~

~*dribs and drabs of the life*~
Remember this---that very little is needed to make a happy life.

Friday 13 April 2007

~Suitability is best~




It is not easy to choose a pair of shoes which nice and suit to you. So many shoes show to you. You maybe spent so much time to on them. But nothing you get. Sometimes we saw some shoes look very nice which on someone’s feet. But it seems that they did not look nice on another one’s feet. Different people have different effects with the same shoes.The shoes can show the nice only on the suited person. Even it will hurt the feet if you in the unsuited shoes.
So suitability is best. Not only look nice, but also comfortable with the suited shoes.As the same, it is happiness when the suited persons meet at the right time. It is sadness when the unsuited persons meet at the right time. But what about the suited person meet at the wrong time? I think it is a pit just, I think so.

14 comments:

Thang Q. Tran said...

do you like shoes? I love shoes, I like buying shoes haha, this way I have a lot of shoes. however i don't have any experience with choosing shoes for girls :)

Rg0208 said...

I will come back

Anonymous said...

***

Anonymous said...

last night, I can't leave my foot here !! WHY? now it's OK!

Anonymous said...

i think so.i want to buy a pair of shoes is very difficult.my feet is so small.i hat my feet.but i like buyig shoes,i like spending money.hehe`````

lujie said...

~~haha~~
I think you will find the shoes which suited to you someday.

Anonymous said...

nice, but some gramma problem.

Anonymous said...

犀利啊~~~好羡慕啊~`here,everybody say English……

China valve said...

hi``lujie````
i visit you blog again. you are a good writer. because you can express your ideas and make everyone happy.

lujie said...

~Thank you~Jena.~
I like to write what I thouht. I am so happy that it brought you some happiness.
~~haha~~hehe~~

Anonymous said...

ha ha...i like bug shoes...i will buy shoes as soon as i see a pair of beautiful shoes...so...i have many shoes...ha ha ...
i agree with you...suitability is best...

miss_vixen said...

There is a film called " A Man for All Seasons" BUT I prefer "Shoes for all Seasons" and as women we sure need our shoes and boots !

lujie said...

~~haha~~
I think all the women like shoes.^0^

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.