Powered By Blogger

~*dribs and drabs of the life*~

~*dribs and drabs of the life*~
Remember this---that very little is needed to make a happy life.

Friday 1 June 2007

Weekend thought

It seems that, there were so many things happened around me recently. And that made me think so much.
My good friend called me and talked so much with me last week. She told me that she will get marry in the end of the year. At that moment, I had a little surprise. I gave the best wish to her. At the same time, I recognized that the time goes very fast and we are at the age of marry. We did not think so much about that maybe because we still at school. She has worked for two years and became so mature. Marry is a turn in the course of events and it seems that marry means you will fact so many things that you have no experience before. You will have your own family. And you must consider clearly before doing anything. Something you have to do or have not to do.
I think it is a little early to marry at our age now. But it can prove that you have the ability to support a whole family. You can independence completely. She told me that she felt so much press in her mind. Because it is the most important thing in the life. But I believe she has enough power to accept it.
In fact, I was so begrudge her. She can have her own family and happy life with her husband even her children soon. The life simple but happily is enough. I wish them love each other forever and happy every time.

No comments: